Refund and Cancellation Policy
We, at Galagali Multimedia Pvt Ltd & Group of Companies, India trust in assisting our clients and customers as much as possible by us, and have thus arranged for a considerate refund policy. If you have any kind of question regarding our refund policy, you can contact us anytime so that we may assist you in a better way.
Our effort is to try and offer you the best possible service in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. We strive to reach your goals as a partnership and connect your business with consumers in a straight forward and cost-effective way.
NOTE: Since Galagali Multimedia Pvt Ltd and the client understand that there is work involved to achieve every milestone of the project and completion of every module, a refund would not be possible for the work once assigned to us.
If you change your mind after paying for a certain service, Galagali Multimedia Pvt Ltd will act only on the policy here within.
We will refund or cancel any services according to the following guidelines:
- All SERVICES MENTIONED IN THE WEBSITES are carried out and accepted after total analysis and creation of a complete scope document, in order to ensure that our teams have full understanding of the work needed to be done, eliminating possibilities of any project cancellation / reversal / dispute.
- GMPL will refund you in full if a project has not started within 15 days of making payment.
- If you sign up for a plan and we feel that we can't do the project for you at that moment or for any reason at all, then GMPL will issue you a 100% refund within a maximum of 15 working days.
- If you sign up for a monthly or yearly service and request the service to be cancelled, you must notify GMPL at least 15 business days prior to the next billing period. Your account will no longer be rebilled starting 15 business days following your notification.
- Galagali Multimedia Pvt Ltd does not offer any refunds for funds spent on search engines, for the services already delivered or any other miscellaneous charges which are non recoverable for GMPL and refunding them causes any loss to GMPL.
- Payments for custom design projects / above services are made to us in increments by client is non-refundable. If a project is canceled or postponed, all charges paid are retained by GMPL and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
- If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A $50 chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. (Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment)
- No cancellations are entertained for those services that the GMPL marketing team had offered on special occasions. These are limited occasion offers and hence cancellations are not possible.
The laws of India govern this agreement. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Thane-Maharashtra, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site.
We strongly believe that our services will be beneficial to your business. We always strive to make your internet experience more enjoyable and we do our best for the same.
* Galagali Multimedia reserves the right to modify any provisions of the refund and cancellation policy without any notice.